New Mod For DCC

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
The Gauge Admins and Mods, would like to announce that we have a new Moderator for the DCC Forum:

UP SD40-2

CONGRATS AND
WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

UP SD40-2

I AM TRULY HONORED!!!:D THANK YOU!, Mikey, Kurt, ED...Mods & Admin.:D though i don't really consider myself a "DCC guru", i will do MY BEST to help ANY i can:thumb:. THANKS!:D -Deano

spitfire

Hey Deano - welcome to the nuthouse!!!!!!!

(whoops, did I say that out loud?)

Seriously though, it's great to have you aboard. :wave:

Val

doctorwayne

Dean, welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games....:wave: :wave:

You'll fit right in with the rest of us animals.:thumb: :thumb:

Wayne

2-8-2

N Gauger said:
We respectfully ask that you all be nice to Deano - - for at least the first 20 minutes or so :D :D :D
Since this was posted a couple hours ago, does that mean I don't have to be nice to him at all?

Congrats Deano!
:thumb:

ezdays

Out AZ way
2-8-2 said:
Since this was posted a couple hours ago, does that mean I don't have to be nice to him at all?

Congrats Deano!
:thumb:
Stay nice a little longer, his first assignment was, well.... uh, I'll let him tell you about that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Suffice to say, he needs to be treated nice for a while yet...sign1 sign1

He'll do just fine though, so congratulations deano...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Gee, I guess timing really is everything.........well, better late than never. Deano, Good to have you on board! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

UP SD40-2

ezdays said:
Stay nice a little longer, his first assignment was, well.... uh, I'll let him tell you about that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Suffice to say, he needs to be treated nice for a while yet...sign1 sign1

He'll do just fine though, so congratulations deano...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Don, Andrew, Josh, and sumpter250, THANK YOU!!!:D :D :D

NO need to be nice after finishing my first job the other Mods & Admin gave me to do...LATRINE DUTY!:eek::mad::( GEE, THANKS for the first job:rolleyes: sign1

THANKS!:D -Deano

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Deano all new mods get that duty. I did when I came on the team over a year ago. sign1 Don't worry you will not be there for long. Just make sure you take good protective gear with you.sign1