Resource New Miranda Class 2016-09-17

Builder needed... ;)

1. Mikos

Mikos Member

2. THE DC

THE DC Member

Interesting design. Thanks for sharing it.
  3. THE DC

THE DC Member

It rally is an interesting design.

Is there a password required to open the pro?

4. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

It opens fine with Pepakura v3. However, look out, there are a few intersections. :)
  5. THE DC

THE DC Member

Odd! I'll download again. When I try opening it it requires a password!

6. THE DC

THE DC Member

Well, took fur times but its opened. Will make the PDF and start studying.

Thanks all~
  7. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Please, The DC, or Revelle Fan, let me know if this is not ready for prime time. Models aren't supposed to be posted unless they have been built. I may pull this one. I approved it, so it's my fault. Thanks.
  8. Revell-Fan

The mesh was not cleaned up; the model needs a test builder. It is not impossible to build it but many parts have to be trimmed to make them fit.
  9. THE DC

THE DC Member

Its a great start. Can I get a pro to clarify which parts fit where? It would make a test build easier to accomplish.

Nice design.

Some of the parts are a bit difficult to clearly fit, but I might be able to decipher with the pro and will use that for the test build.

Thanks, Mikos, for starting it off!
  10. Revell-Fan

The easiest way is to zoom in on the model in Pepakura till you break through the outer shell (so basically slowly zoom straight in on the model by scrolling the mouse wheel till you are inside it). Then you'll see the innards and how the parts intersect. That might give you a hint at where to cut. Make the left window of Pep as big as possible by dragging the dividing line toward the right; that helps a lot. :)

The parts themselves are identified when you click on them either on the model window or the canvas. Double-click them on the canvas to see their location on the model. Hover above the tabs to see which parts are connected to them. ;)
  11. THE DC

THE DC Member

Do they make Pepakura for MAC yet?
  12. Revell-Fan

13. THE DC

THE DC Member