comex319

Oct 3, 2012
Hello I am Comex319, I like to make Pepakura things and hope that I can broaden my skills here. I am a fan of HALO and am really hoping that I may find someone else that shares my interest. I also Love Final Fantasy, ALL of them.

I like to give constructive criticism and am more than happy to receive it aswell.
The main reason I came to pepakura was when a friend of mine wanted a Halo helmet and I made it for his birthday. I really want to make a Halo Frigate, but am unable to find a pepakura model, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

I am going to say now I have aspergers. This dosent make me different but I may unintentionally insult someone. I DONT and WONT intentionally insult someone. So if I do I am sorry.

Z

Zathros

Heck, I do that regul;arly and don't have Asperger's, don't worry about stuff like that, ou aren't the only human here! :)

:welcome1: to the forum, I sent you a P.M. with some links, I had not see this post when I sent it, so some of the stuff in there is redundant. Great to have you aboard. Please, feel free to post pics of any models you have built. We love pictures here. :)