Curlio

Jul 1, 2012
Gents,

Just thought I would register to see what all this pepakura is all about. I stumbled across this page after looking for a replica or kit I could purchase for the Hellboy Samaritan weapon (fancy dress party soon!)

The search then turned into complete awe of the workmanship and dedication of the builders and designers on this site. Before I 'grew up', I used to be into model kits in general, and then during school, I was introduced to paper sculpture during art classes. This turned into eventually building pieces for the school shows, but never went any further than that.

Then I went into painting figures etc, and eventually even that part of my 'artisitc side' faded away..and went into IT. But just seeing some of the work on here has rekindled a small spark of:'I wonder if I could do that'....

Probabaly a little to late for the fancy dress but hey!...it seems I may have to brush off all of my craft blades and brushes again.

I will continue to read more before attempting anything, so will sit quietly and start from the beginning.

Regards

Sarteret

Jun 5, 2012
Welcome and Congrats.

Glad to hear you have found an interest in the papercraft. It leads to all sorts of new interests and is a great hobby. Hope to see some of your work here eventually if you so chose.:thumb: