Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by countyofficer, Jan 4, 2007.

1. countyofficer

countyofficer New Member

Hello to All, Happy New Year. Just thought I would post to introduce myself. I am from the Niagara Region of Ontario Canada and of course started to build a N scale model Railroad of no particular place. Have been at it for about six months now, kinda came across this site, I guess Thanks goes out to Shamus, while looking for scratch building plans. I downloaded the plans for the multi level house that he put out to challenge, haven't built it yet but have built a couple of scratch buildings with wood. Will try my best to post pics of my layout and progress to date. But have to shrink all photos to meet size requirements. So it will take a little time.
  2. CAS

CAS Member

Welcome, and happy New Year to you also, countyofficer. :wave:

You did choose the right place to come. Alot of great people. Helpful and freindly also.
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Alot of knowledgeable people here.

3. countyofficer

countyofficer New Member

Thanks Cas, for what I have seen on this site I did like very much. Ok now for some photos hope fully they aren't too small but give you an idea of what I have.

Attached Files:

4. countyofficer

countyofficer New Member

A few more pics , layout is further along than what is posted so far but will update later on, just figure give you all something to look at!!! Oh yea , Elvis lives on to watch the building of a train!!

Attached Files:

5. oldtanker

oldtanker Member

HMMMM, looks like an overachiever to mesign1

Hi and welcome!

6. Jim Krause

Jim Krause Active Member

Hello and welcome.
  7. countyofficer

countyofficer New Member

Ok have reduced a few more pics for you.

Attached Files:

8. countyofficer

countyofficer New Member

And the last of pics that I have on computer,wife is lagging behind, sign1

Attached Files: