TooManyHobbies

Hi my name is Jeff and I am getting back into trains,about 10 years ago I took down my HO set and I am thinking about puting it back up better then before. I also have some older lionel and american flyer stuff along with a marklin HO set,since I have been out of trains for so long I do not know where to get stuff as a local hobby shop that carried a bunch of train stuff closed after I took down my set. Now that I have a computer I hope to find alot more stuff then I did before and maybe in a couple of weeks I can start building a new table and get going again. Jeff

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Jeff, Welcome to The gauge, You'l find a bunch of members wiling to help you find bargains all over the internet.

Have Fun - Look around & We'll see ya soon :) :)

ausien

A big welcome to the roster of the gauge Jeff, if you can tell us a little about what your after there is bound to be someone here that can and will tell you where to get it.
Have a good stay here at the gauge....have a good one..steve

ezdays

Out AZ way
Welcome Jeff. Lots of stuff on the Net for you to buy, but there should also be a few places in Dayton for you to walk in and actually talk to someone. You'll get lots of good help here from a bunch of friendly folks as well, so stick around.

train1

:wave: Welcome to the Gauge -
You'll notice technology and the sheer brilliance of detail in the modelling industry is in it's glory and has improved the hobby ten-fold since you left. A little digging around and paying attention to these guys on this forum will help considerably.

Now Get To Work !

Zman

"TooManyHobbies" - I can relate to that. I collect rare coins, model railroads, and have three salt-water aquariums. Why did I have to pick all of the expensive ones?

Russ Bellinis

If your ho equipment is Marklin, it will probably be ac rather than dc, and won't be compatible with other manufacturers locomotives. Marklin is excellent quality, it's just that you will be a bit limited to what they make.