New Member says Hi

steamrail

Hello There my name is David, I live in Australia, have been a train fan for about 60 years, first model layout 52 years ago now on my fifth layout and my second in N Scale.

Modelling freelance Aussie style layout involving two seperate railway outfits, the Mainline "Devil Bend Railway" and the branchline "Stumpy Gully Railway", not much available in Aussie steam N scale so I am using Japanese Kato and MicroAce locos which look similar to some Aussie steamers, enjoying running whatever I like and not being tied into any particular railway company, era is the 1950s.

Still in the very early stages of scenery building will post some pictures at a later date.

Regards
David.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
:wave:Hi David,

Welcome to the Gauge!!

Look forward to seeing some pics, your layout sounds very interesting and cool :thumb: :thumb:

Biased turkey

Welcome aboard N scale brother. It's interesting to have a fellow from down under to give us an idea of what N scale model railroading looks like there ( with ,we hope ,plenty of pics )

MCL_RDG

Hey, from Pennsylvania.

That's like "Gooday mate" or what I've seen in the moving pictures as being from down under. At least from me. By the way, what are you folks doing down there???:eek:

Welcome aboard, glad to have ya on.

Mark

Operater

Welcome Dave,

Hi David, :wave: Junwe 7th, 07.
Thursday 19:00 Hrs. M.D.T.

Hey - Welcome from Canada. I Model on the Ntrak
System but I Have and Interest in the "Twin Track" and
the "Free Mo N" System as Well.
Drew Up Some Modular Table Plans for N Scale so If
Your Interested, Let Me Know etc.
Keep in Touch, OK.