New Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

cg admin

Administrator
Aug 1, 2008
Good day everyone,

Due to the recent resignation of ekuth, we are promoting Rhaven Blaack to Administrator to help run the site. We feel like he's a good candidate and will run the community well. He will also have our (CrowdGather's) aid in maintaining this site. We are also promoting Zathros to Moderator to assist Rhaven Blaack in his endeavors. If you have any questions you can ask in this topic. :)

Best regards.

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Feb 29, 2012
Netherlands
Congrats RB!:thumb:

Welcome back Zathros.:wave:

I am sure you will both make a strong team.

All success to both of you.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Congratulations RB and You to Z and my God have mercy on your souls. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Thank you one and all for the kind words, encouragement, and support.

Zathros is the Senior Moderator and retains all of the same authority and responsibility as he did before he left.
Zathros and I are not going to set off and make any dramatic changes, but we will do what ever we can to improve this site and make it more user friendly.
If ANYONE has any problems, questions, comments, concerns,or technical issues, please feel free to send me a PM and I will do what I can to help you out (or at least point you in the right direction).
Zathros (as well as the rest of the Moderators) will handle any (and all) issues pertaining to other problems (i.e. spamming, pirates, infractions, and anything else that threatens this forum as a whole).

We (the Admin. and Mods.) are here to help you (the members) as well as this forum (as a whole) out anyway that we can, so please do not be afraid to ask us questions.

Thank you once again for everything. I hope that this transition will go as smoothly as possible.

Rhaven Blaack
Administrator

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro - BRAZIL !!!
Congrats

Rhaven Blaack

Congrats! Unfortunately, ekuth had to go, but with you there and Zathros back, I can say that the future and quality of Zealot are assured.
Zealot is as special as we do it. So say we all!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
announce1Rhaven Blaack is the Administrator of this forum.:thumb:

Was there anyone who did not know that? I doubt it.hamr

Got a problem, contact Rhaven Blaack, or Silveroxide
or me (zathros).

Due to Rhaven's high workload, try Silveroxide or me, zathros first.

Rhaven has always been accessible quite accessible, and, unlike some Admins in other forums, does not play favorites. Rhaven responds to anyone who sends him a P.M. He is on the forum a lot, a real lot.

This was for the benefit of the 1 or 2 people who may not have known that. Now they do. Though that could have been deduced by the number of features that did not previously work and now do. That was a good clue. There are many more. This forum is growing guys, and it is because of you.

Seems like such an obvious statement, but the truth often is. Thank You! :)

johanvanacker

Jan 9, 2013
Belgium
Incredible that you guys find the time to manage this forum and comment on many of the posts and build models and so on. Keep up the good work!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
It's members like yourself that make it fun! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.