New Main Website Design Due This Week

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by rcdrifter, Nov 9, 2004.

1. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Alright guys a new website for the main site will be released this week if all goes as plans, ive got a really talented up and comming web designer that has done alot of work for me in the past so lets get excitied :)

If any of you guys are competent in php/perl and would like to contribute some backend coding for article updates etc pm me...
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Yey! Main screen turn on!

Uhhh, I think this is where Lil angle pops in and post everything in Php? No?

What program was used? Or was it all just done in PHP? Ill check with the webdesign teacher and see what i can get.
  3. Nick S.

Nick S. Guest

Sounds f-ing awsome. I cant wait.
  4. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

I love php, perl, and everthing else. Just tell me what you need me to do.
  5. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Just wanted to update everyone on the website its comming along, taking a little longer than expected due to some revision changes its still got a little ways to go, but someone on here will recognize there car....

We are going to try to rotate out the main car with different pics of your cars every month or so as time permits so keep posting pics...

Here is a sneak peek....

[​IMG]
  6. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Wow. Thats HOT! I reconize the supra. I just cant put a name with it. Now, with the changeing of the pic, are you going to change the theme? Or keep it goldish and black?
  7. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

The darker colors will probably stay, but the highlights will change...we will see it depends on how intricate the pics get if its simple colors then its deff a possibility..
  8. Nick S.

Nick S. Guest

When is this going to be active?
  9. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Well it took longer than expected due to one of the coders going on vacation, the site is working 100% in firefox but is having some problems in IE (go figure) so over the course of this week Im going to be looking at some help..

it can be viewed at www.rcdrifter.com/beta/

I need some input on filing in the sections and getting content included so feel free to post here or pm me.
  10. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

wow its been a while but im back
  11. Nick S.

Nick S. Guest

Looking good man i love it. Any plans on making this site big again?
  12. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Looks good, i couldnt really find the error in IE tho. The only thing i did notice however is that some of it was in another language. It may have been just the fact that it could have been programed in another language, and not filled in with english yet. Not sure. But looks good. I really like the idea with the Tach on the Logo, gave me an idea. Just i dont have fireworks anymore :(