New Loads for my Hoppers

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Thought i would share some new loads i picked up for some of my empty hoppers I had. These are by far the best looking and most realistic loads ive ever seen or purchased before + they are a great price for what you get!!!! Each Package of loads comes with 2 loads, styrene strips if it is needed for supporting the load inside (if there is no crossbraces to begin with in the hopper) and are made out of resin. Some of them even are made from real materials for the tops; The woodchip loads i got for my hoppers have real sawdust glued ontop to give the most realistic effect. The coal loads i got are VERY NICE as well. These NICE loads are made by Jeff @ Motrak Models and his store is located HERE

I got loads for the following hoppers:

1. Walthers 7000 Cubic Foot Woodchip Loads (1 pkg)
  2. Walthers 61' Woodchip Hopper (2 pkgs)
  3. Walthers 100-Ton 2 Bay Hopper (2 pkgs)
  4. Walthers RD4 Hopper (6 pkgs)
  5. Walthers Bethgon Coalporter (6 pkgs)
  6. Bowser 100-Ton Hopper (2 pkgs)
  7. LBF Bethgon Coal Porters (3 pkgs)
For the Walthers 100-Ton 2 Bay Hopper and the Bowser 100-Ton Hopper I made the mistake of not telling Jeff that i needed gravel loads for these hoppers. I just have to send them back and he is going to exchange them out for gravel loads :mrgreen: :mrgreen: So pics of those will be posted when i get them :thumb:

For the Walthers Bethgon Coalporter and the Walthers RD4 Hopper, Pics of those will be posted when i get some of those hoppers. I just got loads for them as i know that i will be buying sets of them soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

here are some pics of the Woodchip Loads and the Coal loads in the LBF Bethgons

Walthers 7000 Cubic Foot Woodchip Hoppers

SL371539.jpg

SL371540.jpg

SL371557.jpg

Walthers 61' Woodchip Hoppers

SL371541.jpg

SL371542.jpg

SL371543.jpg

SL371555.jpg

LBF Bethgon Coalporters

SL371544.jpg

SL371545.jpg

SL371546.jpg
SL371548.jpg

SL371549.jpg

SL371550.jpg

SL371552.jpg

SL371553.jpg

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
Cool! I've seen cars similar to your UP cars, except they were made into gondolas to hold construction scrap on my local line.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
thanks guys

heres the gravel loads i was talking about

Walthers 100-Ton 2-Bay Hoppers

SL371641.jpg

SL371643.jpg

SL371644.jpg

Bowser 100-Ton Hoppers

SL371645.jpg

SL371647.jpg

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Thanks guys

Russ, i was thinking the same thing :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Toptrain, thats an interesting load idea :thumb: :mrgreen:

steamhead

Those are really good looking loads...Do they just "fit in" or are they glued in place..? I want removable coal loads for my hoppers to send empties to the mine, and loads out....

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Those are really good looking loads...Do they just "fit in" or are they glued in place..? I want removable coal loads for my hoppers to send empties to the mine, and loads out....

there all removable, thats the best part :mrgreen: :mrgreen: some of them are very snug tho, but if you want them to come in and out easy, all you have to do is some minor trimming or filing and they will come out easily. All of Jeff's loads are made from either hydrocal or resin, and if they break, a dab of white elmers glue is all you need to fix em :thumb: :mrgreen: