New Lionel Catalog less than a week away!

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by Renovo PPR, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

The new Lionel catalog is due out in a few days, August 1st to be exact. I have read some interesting threads lately about the release of the new catalog. Though they are only interesting because people have nothing to say about what products are coming out. I couldn’t believe the hot subject is about illustrations over photographs of the trains. Sometimes I think some kids who have nothing to do but hit the keyboards all day must start those.

I guess since I’m not a pack rat I don’t appreciate the finer aspects of the release of a new Lionel catalog. Then again my life is pretty much taken up by the responsibilities of the real world. The other conversations then stray into the realm of kicking Lionel in the groin about delayed releases like no other company ever does the same.

I must be one of the few that are just interested in what products and rail names will be coming out this fall from Lionel. I find the issue of any train catalog exciting because I may find a new product that I would just loves to have running on my layout. In addition it gives me something to review and dream about until the next new catalog.

[FONT=&quot]So what is it illustration or photograph? Well I would give you an answer but that question is so low on the list that it doesn’t even rate an answer from this train runner.[/FONT]