New Layout Pictures

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
It's looking good, Josh. Better all the time. More realistic than most setups. Keep it going. Bob

Thanks Bob, I like to make it as realistic as I possibly can. Take the loading docks, I always give enought room for my longest truck (a Mack CH 613 or a Ford Aeromax with a 53' Trailer) to pull out of the dock and not hit/scrap and walls, trailers, cars.... lol.

If I dont do that, it bugs me until I give em enough room hehehehe

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
ooooohhhh a gravel mine. I just thought your layout needed cleaning. Sheesh silly me LOL:D

sign1sign1 sign1sign1 Thanks Stephen

My layout really does need a cleaning tho :rolleyes: There is so much dust, well thats going to have to wait until I tear it all down soon :eek:

Yup thats right, gonna built a new layout, this time a full room layout. Me and my dad are moving out (parents getting a divorce) and my dad said I could have my own room for a layout when we move in our new house.

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
sign1sign1 sign1sign1 Thanks Stephen

My layout really does need a cleaning tho :rolleyes: There is so much dust, well thats going to have to wait until I tear it all down soon :eek:

Yup thats right, gonna built a new layout, this time a full room layout. Me and my dad are moving out (parents getting a divorce) and my dad said I could have my own room for a layout when we move in our new house.

sorry about the divorce,but something rose from the ashes...your NEW BIGGER LAYOUT! its a shame it had to happen this way though...--josh

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Thanks Combat and Josh

Its okay, the divorce is for the best, not going to go into details but.... Combat, you know the story lol, just been more of the same since I last talked to you lol

Yeah the good part is that I gets me a new layout :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Wow! sorry to hear about your situation. It is good though, that you have more space. whats your new plan?

thanks G.E.C.

I have been tearing up the layout for the past 2 days now, its amazing how a years worth of work can be dissasembled and taken down in a couple days, its kinda depressing but im really looking forward to starting construction on my new layout, for those of you that have not seen my new plan, here is the link, final plan is on page 6 post #77, http://forum.zealot.com/t152344/