New Klingon Vor´cha-Cruiser

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by D-WHALE, Jan 17, 2008.

1. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

7. Brown lines - rusty line shade

8. Brown lines - brown line shade

9. Brown lines - brown line shade - rusty surface

what is better??? on the paper it is not completely so extreme!
    your opinion interests me!

Attached Files:

2. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

9. Brown lines - brown line shade - rusty surface i like looks good. colour id print and build it in
    very good d-whale!!!!!!!!!!!
    sehr gut !!
  3. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Nice work!! always liked Star Trek!!! :) :)
  4. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Brown lines - brightdirty surface looks the better of them all to me.

Yeah, the Scimitar is a busy ship when you actually get down to it. No worries buddy. :)
  5. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Brown lines - brightdirty surface for my vote too!!!
  6. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

I agree, number five, brown lines with bright dirty surface.

Perhaps the other project is the Negh'Var? Its pretty big, and would make sense to release with the Vor'Cha. So far I've only seen one version of that model out, and its somewhat lacking.
  7. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I vote for No's 5 and, or 6.
  8. Master-Bruce

Where'd you find that Negh'Var?
  9. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Its a small, simple, 2-page model, with good textures for the size. Its nice, but I wouldn't put it on the same scale with the Kartonbau stuff.
  10. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Wait.......isn't that Negh'Var YOURS?

Sorry about the "somewhat lacking" comment, I didn't mean anything negative by it, just that compared to the intense attention to detail on the Vor'Cha, its a relatively simple model.
  11. D-WHALE

sign1I did not want to say anything to your comment, paragon!!! who sits in the glasshouse, is not to throw with stones!:joust1:

the Ship is/was on my To-Do-List, but it is not the "huge" ship:mrgreen:
    is that here a riddle-forum:confused: let you surprise!

facts: 2 votes for nr.9 and 4 for nr.5! maybe I make two versions:confused:
  12. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Could you do us a favor and combine 8 and 5? I think brown line fade with bright dirty would look good.

So, the other one isn't the Negh'Var, and it's huge. To me, that leaves just the Borg Cube (perhaps a version with much more detail than the ones already out there)...or...a Jem'Hadar battleship??? That would be very nice.
  13. Master-Bruce

Not a Negh'Var? Large? Then my new guess is DS9! That is a subject that could be superb with extra panels for detailing and what not. I know there's Ninjatoes version but choice is good right? I didn't think it would be the Scimitar earlier, that was just my hope. If you ever consider it in the future though, I can help you with "reference material". ;)

Paragon, LOL!! It's Ok buddy. That Negh'Var is mine but it's Ok. That model was part of a project to use the original meshes from the game Birth if the Federation. I loved that game as a kid and still play it sometimes. Anyway At the time I thought the meshes would make decent papermodels as they were so low poly.

In fact they were too low poly and the project was abandoned. I can't take credit for the mesh or the textures of that model, all I did was unfold it so no offense is taken. As a matter of fact, "somewhat lacking" is a very kind comment for that model. ;)
  14. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I thought the Birth of the fed site was yours Skip. I've had as one of my favs for over a year now.
  15. Master-Bruce

Thanks buddy. I myself haven't been there for over a year. I think anyway. I wasn't getting much feedback from it and I didn't have the time to maintain it either.

Thanks for paying it a visit buddy. ;)
  16. D-WHALE

okay i make a shot from a combine of 8 and 5!
    so it is not a Borg-cube (I think, skip has made a nice one cube! the file is here in the download-section), but i have made a BORG-Scale-Cube with Skip´s texture! and the Jem´Hadar Battleship is on the list too!

99 Points to Skip! It is the DS9!!!:thumb: Okay is not a ship, but it is BIG! :eek: So I have no Blueprints from the Bottom of the station! the version by Ninjatoes is not in Hi-Res!peasoup
    Another project for this year is also still the Breen Battleship!
    I consider still, what fits better together! But the year is long, one day more than last year!

Attached Files:

17. Master-Bruce

That's one nice scale cube. Though in Pep there it doesn't look like the texture for my cube. It's better. :)

So DS9 eh? Very nice!! That Breen ship looks interesting. I was never a fan previously but that's a nice pic of it.
  18. D-WHALE

okay, here the last one:

10. Brown lines - brown line shade - brightdirty surface

Attached Files:

19. D-WHALE

oh man! that was my error! I thought the texture would be from your cube!wall1 but I found the cube at SF-Papercraft:
    SF PaperCraftGallery