New JSC ship models TITANIC and containership MARY ARTICA

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
I just noticed two new offerings from JSC in the 1:400 scale ship model range...the infamous passenger ship RMS TITANIC and a containership M.V. MARY ARTICA.

I haven't seen the actual kits themselves, but I thought those interested in ship models would like to know of their release by JSC. I hope to see them offered by my favorite online shops in the near future, particularly the containership...I wonder if it includes the containers for the deck stowage? :? I often wonder about the degree of detail provided by the kit designers at this scale, but I was not at all disappointed with what they did with the Queen Mary 2 kit.

If they are in keeping with the more recent releases, the kit should include instructions in English and some very nice print quality. I sure wish I could find a source for translations of the earlier kits.

Needless to say (but I will anyway :wink: ) I'm happy to see some more commercial ships being offered by this company, and hope the trend continues with them and other publishers. :D

Hope you find this of interest. :wink:

Cheers!

Jim