New JRTS Aircraft modeling competitition

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Ron, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Ron

Ron Member

Once again, with many thanks to Rob (JRTS) We are very pleased to announce the next installment of the JRTS Aircraft Competition :)
    The rules are the same as the last. Anything that flies within our atmosphere is fair game. This includes planes, blimps, balloons, helicopters etc. 1 entry per person only please

The duration of the contest will be 3 weeks *after* the 10th entry.
    If it goes faster or slower than expected, it can always be ammended

1st prize: Modelik Ki-115 Tsurugi in 1:33
    2nd Prize: Modelik Jak-23 Flora in 1:33

Both of these kits are beautifully printed and are almost fully metallic

A forum has been set up for actual entries here

Please include any information you have on the model. A maximum of 3 pictures per entry, preferably within 1 post.

Here is the As-built forum. Show us how you created your masterpiece!
  2. bfam4t6

bfam4t6 Member

How about a closing date AND a minimum number of entries? Maybe give people another 3 weeks after the minimum is met. Say 10 or more entries? And as soon as there are ten, give another few weeks and close the competition. What do you think?
  3. Ron

Ron Member

Sounds great :)
    I'll add it to the original post.

Thanks for the idea!

4. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

u can please post the ditect dates for the contact

u say thet its start on the 10 for with manch ? merz? i meane in the 10.3.2005?

the 3 week we have time to finsh?

sorry for the stuped thing i just not got all the info :)
  5. Falcon

Falcon Member

:D Hi to all, I agree with Dustin's Idea of setting a minimum of entries.With over 1000 members, I think it should be possible to make a really cool competition with lots of cool planes and other flying things.

6. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

some one can please gave me the fix date thet the comptision start and the end day of it ?

i going to make the IAF MAGAZIN old model of the AVIV199 in scal 1/50
    i going to scan the original pag and print it in 1/33 with some diteling adding :)

wish me all luck :)
  7. Ron

Ron Member

You have lots of time. The contest closes 3 weeks after the 10th entry.
    You can see that the date is not fixed in stone as there aren't 10 entries yet.
    Looking forward to your aircraft :)

8. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

now i got it

wan we have 10 ppl thet bild model for the contast then we have 3 week to finsh right?