New Industry On The 4 Sisters Branch

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Leigh Foods, the newest industry on my layout is up & running, though there's still some detailing to be done...
Here's some pics...

Attachments

• leighfoods.jpg
    leighfoods.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 133

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Here's another, showing some roof detail...I'm putting as many doo-dads up there as I can...still not done...I made that big black cooling unit thingy out of a couple of sets of HO stair steps! :)

Attachments

• leighfoods2.jpg
    leighfoods2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 132

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Darn, Charlie you and Catt,Robin and Shamus knock out a building a day it seems like. Looks great, really like all the roof detail and the track going inside the building along with the recessed loading dock. I'm still working on a unloading facility for those tank car loads from the E.V.M. Corp. :eek: Oh well, maybe by later this week I can post some pics of it and the furniture plant as well as the "Box" and your box car full of pallets (even though the pallet company hasn't been built yet ):p

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Thanks Tyson!
A building a day?:eek:
Not quite, I'm afraid...I've been tinkering with this one for a couple of weeks, & I'm still not done. I haven't fastened it in place, because I still have to finish the bakground, & lots of details. I was just itching to get a picture on The Gauge! :)

BTW - I'm still working on a tank loading platform too!

C

Catt

Looks good Charlie. Want them on your NARA page?:D

Never mind Charlie,I just posted them to NARA anyway.:D :D

Bill Pontin

Oct 14, 2001
Milford, CT
Visit site
Charlie, I echo Rory in that the angle on the first picture is super. You planned that shot well, it does look like you are standing on the ground looking up at this immense plant. Nice work and super great pictures.

Bill P