New in here

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Tileguy, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tileguy

Tileguy Member

Hello fellow slot folks. Ive been a member of the Gauge for years and got into 1/32 Digital Slotcars about 1 1/2 years ago with a Scalextric set and some additional trackage.

I didnt realize that Zealot had a slot car area until now.sign1

I see we dont have too many members participating here.....hopefully that will change over time.

Heres a couple shots from My circuit called TEK 32 Speedway (which is far from having completed scenery by the way) Track Lap times are in the 5 - 7 second range depending on car class and skills Lane lengths are 46' each.

Attached Files:

2. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Guy Behind the Curtains

Hey, thanks for posting! Yea, I just setup this section and am working on getting some more people in here. Very nice pictures. I have a scalextrix digital too, but haven't used it too much. If mine looked as nice as yours, I'd probably use it more though!
  3. Tileguy

Tileguy Member

Thanks Peter, Still working on it along with an On30 exhibition layout.

Its tough going when trying to compete with well established forums......

For Example:picture starting a new Model RR forum and competing with "The Gauge" ......Definitely it takes awhile to get up to speed and you NEED some quality posters who are consistant..( ive got too many hobbies to be very consistant with any of them LOL ;) ).......... Best of luck to you..I'll pop in here on occassion to see whats up :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.