New here

JimJester

Mar 25, 2014
Just wanted to say hello. I have been looking for sci-fi and fantasy models. Thanks for having a great place here with plenty of resources for builders.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.

There are MANY members who are into SCI-FI (including myself). So you should feel right at home here.

If you have any photos of any models that you have made, please post them.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.
I am looking forward to seeing your work!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome aboard JimJester! This forum is loaded with Sci-Fi and Fantasy, so you have definitely found the right place. We have a section dedicated to WarHammer 40K. Once you have made the 4 weeks, 10 substantial post minimum, you find some really nice models, all FREE, in our "Resources" section. If you need any help or have any questions, drop Rhaven of myself a P.M., and we will be glad to help you out. Welcome to Zealot. :)

JimJester

Mar 25, 2014
Thanks for the welcome. I actually have been building a few models in the last few weeks and will be posting pictures soon.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I see you playing a guitar in your avatar pic? I play Violin, and my son does also. We play a lot of duets. I have gotten into doing minor repairs and refurbishing on them. Another musician member, cool! :)