New here

CardboardCat

I have been paper modeling for about a year now. I will be perusing the forum to learn more tips, etc. There is no one around here that does card modeling so this forum will be a great way to learn more about it. I hail from Northern Indiana.

Rogerio Silva

Welcome, CardboardCat!

This is THE place for the hobby, as you'll find out. Maybe you could tell us what are your interests, the models you like, and so on?
All the best,

Rogério

ASC Mclaren

Welcome aboard CardboardCat! What are your favorite modeling subjects? I look forward to seeing your builds.

BTW, Thank you for your service!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello an welcome to the forum.

Please let us know what you genre you like and if there is anything specific that you are looking for.

If you have any photos of your work, by all means, please post them.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

CardboardCat

I have been doing various models to gain experience. I like fancy buildings and animals, especially birds. I made the violin from Canon Creative Park site but it was one of my first; a bit complex for a beginner but it actually came out alright. I like the big construction machines as well. Made the dump truck and want to try the bulldozer next. Presently I am doing the Spirit of Saint Louis. Plane wings are tricky. I don't have a digital camera right now but that is one of the things I want to buy this winter. Maybe by then I'll have something nice to put up here. I'm sure I'll be back with questions as I get into harder stuff. Wanting to try the ISS, but want a bit more practice before I tackle that one. Thank you all for the nice welcome. Glad to be here.