New here

Fasttracken

Feb 26, 2007
Hi every one

My name is Scott LaRoe, I am from Michigan. I am new to model Rail roads thought I would come here and hang out with you all.

I am 25 I have 3 kids 2 boys 5 and 3, 1 girl 1

I am a pro dog trainer. I Train and compete German shorthaired Pointer Bird dogs and beagles

I think N scale is what I am going to be working on

nice to meet every one and looking foward to hanging out and learning

Scott

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Hi Scott,

Welcome to The Gauge. "General Talk" is as good a place as any to introduce yourself. Sounds like you don't have a lot of spare time -- I know my two kids keep us pretty busy..! ;) :D

Take a look around and let us know what you're thinking about doing rr-wise.

Andrew

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Fasttracken said:
I may have put this in the wrong board sorry

scott
Nope you can put it here or in the Caboose, the same friendly people read both.:D

Welcome to the Gauge.:wave: :wave: If you've been doing any lurking you'll have already found how friendly there folks here are and how much they seem to know about model railroading and other things. You have also seen how willing they are to share this knowedge.

Glad to have you aboard Scott, and we hope to see more of you as you go along.:thumb:

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Welcome! You've got a good jump on me but then my wife and I kind of got started a little later in life than most. I'm 37 with two boys - 5 & 2 years old. I'm mostly into N scale but collect a little bit in all the rest. For examples of layouts I have done (past and current) click on the links in my signature!

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Hi Scott. N scale should be a good test of how well you've trained the dogs.
Yes, we're friendly folk and full of advice; just remember that there may be a dozen or more ways to do something in model railroading -- and they all work for someone.