New here

lapuce033

Hello,

Well I discovered this site a few days ago, and I like it. I just got back into model railroading again (HO). I thought that I never would as I used to play with my dads train layout, and when he died gave it away to my older brother. So from when I was 18 years old till now I'm 39, I hadn't touched a train set, my brother died of cancer last month :cry:and since he had packed all his things a while back as he did not have the space, his wife asked me if I wanted it, I said yes of course :)announce1...

I am picking up the boxes this weekend and I have a 11 X 17 room in the basement that will be free this fall, as my sister in law lives there and is moving out, so sine my wife knows how much I love trains she said yes...

So I guess that I will have time to get back in this wonderful hobby that I missed so much for those last 21 years....

And yes I live in Mascouche, Quebec not far from a QCGY railway line, about a 15 min walk.... so I can do some trainfanning!!!:thumb:

See you guys later....

Terry

oldtanker

HI and welcome Terry. Sorry about you brother.

Its good your wife is OK with this....hope you have fun and have great memories of your lost loved ones.

Rick

Hello and Welcome to the Gauge forums. It is nice to see you are getting back in to model trians after all these years. And i am sorry to hear about your brother.