New here-Hi there....

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by maddad, Jan 30, 2005.

1. maddad

maddad New Member

:wave: I have a 20' by 20' O-guage ,toyrail layout. I love the layout ,but it was set up for running and not operating. And so I am going to setup a 13' by 13' S-guage layout, using S-Helper, American Models and Lionel stuff. I will be using TMCC to run it, as I am familiar with the system and I believe it is more economical to set up per engine vs DCC. My newbie question is that S-Helper and American Models have competing sound boxes. Will one box operate the other's AC sounds package. Thanks, MADDAD :confused:
  2. Philinbos

Philinbos Member

I've been out of S too long to help, Sorry, but maybe someone else knows... Guys?
  3. 77railer

77railer Member

Well, I run my flyers every chance I get which isnt often. But I havent a clue what TMCC is so will probably not be of much assistance. If you have any other questions I would be glad to help,lol. Have a good one. And welcome to the Gauge....

4. TR-Flyer

TR-Flyer Member

Hi MAddad:
    Don't know, but why don't you send Robin at SHS an email and ask. They are incredibly helpful.

Glad to have you aboard the gauge. Going TMCC is a good idea i expect because Lionel is making the new AF equipment compatible with the system. Plus some of the Lionel accessories use it.

5. maddad

maddad New Member

I did. No answer for 5 days. I will try again. Michael