New guy needing help on prices

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by rccardude909, Dec 1, 2005.

1. rccardude909

rccardude909 New Member

Hey. I have a bunch of n-gauge scale items from Japan that i brought back a couple of years ago. Can anyone tell me how much its worth? I think I will be selling everything soon as I've taken up another hobby. These were basically never run and only used for display. This is not a forsale thread, i'm just gauging how much everything is worth.

Kato EF200 3018

Various cars:
    Tomix 2703 JNR Freight Car
    KATO 8001
    Tomix 2770 Freight Car
    Minitrix 13847

Tomix Rail Set 91021
    Tomix Rail Set 91033

Tomix 5001 Power Unit
  2. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

The best advice on getting prices on these is to go do a search on eBay. That's your best measure of what something is worth. Sounds like you bought a "starter set", if it's still intact and in the box, you might look it up as a set rather than individual parts.
  3. newhall

newhall New Member

Ebay is definitely a good place to start. You are also more than welcome to check out our site and get a rough idea what these items cost new from our online store.
  4. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

Hey Newhall! What a coincidence! I just became aware of your site here in the last week when another member was searching for Thomas the Tank Engine in N scale. Cool stuff.
  5. newhall

newhall New Member

Neat coincidence! sign1 Thanks for the feedback. Yep, our little site is a dream come true. I now spend all this time playing with (ahem... I mean testing) and enjoying (ahem.... I mean working with) these trains it's indeed a pleasure. It doesn't even feel like work most of the time, although my wife has to pry me away once in a while. :)