Feeling the lack of a big Star Destroyer to download and make, and disappointed with the low level of detail on the ones I have seen, I felt it was time to take the plunge. I have built many a model in my time, and scratch built a few smaller ships... I wanted to have a crack at something BIG. So....this will be my step by step efforts to turn a dream into a reality! First off, I know something this size will need a solid backbone to build it on. A card skeleton wasthe first thing I needed. I have a rough 3D mesh already built, which has given me the general shape. From this, I have made up a 'frame' mesh, and turned that into a PDO file. This I have printed off and am busily glueing into shape, ready to start the basic skinning of the shape. Some photo's will follow when I have this bit done.