New guy here

eve_9d9

Dec 21, 2006
Bowling Green, Ohio
Hello everyone, Im new to the forum, and mostly new to trains, when I was a kid I had an N gauge setup, nothing fancy, just a board with some grass and buildings, that was nearly 20 years ago, and now Im starting back up. I used to build motorcycles, but thats become too dangerous, and expensive, I wanted a hobby that was enjoyable, allowed me to relax, and allowed me to build things. That has what attracted me back to trains. So after the holidays, Im getting to work on a proposed 4x6 setup, with a 2x4 L shaped extension for a switching yard in N gauge. So prepare for a ton of questions, and alot of project updates, wish me luck hopefully it will go well.

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Bowling Green, Ohio! We lived in Toledo for a couple years and I always wanted to come down there and take a tour of the Corvette plant but never got the chance. Welcome to The Gauge. I too am into N scale and love it. It may sound silly, but for me, this is kind of like my artwork. Most of the participants on this site are very friendly and knowledgable. I know this isn't Radio Shack, but all the same... You've got questions, we've got answers. Looking forward to seeing your work.