new free model

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by lech, Jun 18, 2004.

1. lech

lech New Member

2. bwallaw

bwallaw Member

Hi lech. Thanks for the link.

Has anyone tried downloading and opening these models? The files download, but cannot be opened in Acrobat. ANy ideas? Maybe coffee will help.
  3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

works for me just click on it to open in acrobat
  4. Texman

Texman Guest

What version of acrobat are you using? They worked as advertised
    in ver 6.

5. jrts

jrts Active Member

Hi just downloaded the model and it opened fine with Acrobat 6,no errors ect.

6. bwallaw

bwallaw Member

It was the coffee I'm certain. Makes the brain function better.

I got the model now.:oops: Thanks...
  7. lech

lech New Member

8. Leif Oh

Leif Oh Member

Lech, thanks for the tip to the site. Didn't know about it. Downloaded all of the models for perusing at leisure (I admit I'm a sucker for that, and that I would be better off not doing it, but it's so interesting and so much fun, in itself, to study how the art of card modeling advances all the time).

The Fokker EIII seems very well suited for experimenting using paper with a fabric structure for the wings.

And the Polikarpov certainly is a very "cute" aeroplane (I know it was deadly, too, but let's forget that for the moment).

Very good of the people at to offer these fine models. And the pdf-files are unlocked, so it is easy to import them into Photoshop and scale them to my favourite 1/25 scale.

By the way, and not to make too subtle a point about it, if you run across a locked pdf-file and really wish to enlarge or modify it, there is a way. See "How to edit and scale a locked PDF-file"

9. shrike

shrike Guest

I've built the 1:48 free one (makes a nice little airplane BTW) but if there's a d/l link for the 1:33 I don't see it.
    Looks like it's either 12 or 8 zloty, but that's all the Polish I can make out
  10. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Click on the pictue of the I-16, you go to a page with 5 images of the pages on it. Below that is a text link ending 2.something mb; click on that.

Tim P

PS don't forget to e-mail the author to say thanks!
  11. shrike

shrike Guest

Either I'm a complete dunce, or the link is now gone. If someone got this, would they be so kind as to contact me/ mail me a copy or lead me by the hand like a small somewhat dim child?

12. charliec

charliec Active Member

Try this page:

There's a link under the page images to a PDF file labelled:

"Do pobrania w formacie pdf instrukcja i model (2.77 MB)."

If that doesn't work e-mail me and I'll send you a copy.

13. shrike

shrike Guest

I switched to a different browser and there it was. Strange but true.

Thanks all for the help