New Free Download: 1:1 The Good Samaritan of Hellboy

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by gorwing, Sep 17, 2008.

1. gorwing

gorwing New Member

From uhu02 who gives us Black Pearl papercraft. Thanks a lot to him. :thumb:

Search for uhu02 and blogpapercraft on the net to download this Hellboy's favourite gun from his blog.

2. voltron5

voltron5 Member

Not to be a pain the a@# or anything but I don't think Uhu02 wants his web address posted, not sure why but I think it best to honor his request. You could always just say it's available and leave it up to the reader to figure out how to find it. Again don't take this the wrong way (you probably didn't know)I just think it's best to respect his wishes to ensure he keeps releasing these great models.:mrgreen:

3. gorwing

gorwing New Member

To: Ryan

You are right, I wasn't aware :D

Edited. Thanks anyway.
  4. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Not to mention this has already been posted in Internet Finds, which you could have seen for yourself with a quick search before posting.
  5. gorwing

gorwing New Member

To: Jaffro

I found nothing mentioned about the "Samaritan" in Internet Finds, only the "Iron Man" (perhaps uhu blog mentioned there already), but I found it already posted in Science Fiction Models, just after I posted this one, only that that post by our friend should it be posted here instead (which I thought is the right place), I would have seen it be4 posting (without having to search), and it would have saved me from posting this one, right? ;)

But you are right, I should have had a little search be4 posting, double mistakes here, something I would never imagine I could have done in my life anyway. :D

I will be aware next time, or.... no more next time, better save it for others to post it. Delete this repeated post if you want. Thanks :)