New free card model - Canadair CL-215

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Bob43, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

This is the irony I speak of...pointing it out is the same as posting it.

As for the B.O.D., I'm not sure, I don't think this is the same as the one I was referring to, I am talking about the one read in " the mummy"...I cannot believe the Tibetans would write the same horror...

Bob43, GREAT model!!! sorry my attitude came out in your thread.
  2. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Nice model Bob.

I've been a member at two of the sites you mention for sometime now, and haven' noticed any great increase in spam.
  3. Bob43

Bob43 Model Designer Extrodinaire Cornerstone Member

Thanks all for the spam news and ideas. And the Dash8 on (it's a bit small and simple, but if I can't find anything else it should start as a basic. The other Japanese site is all Chinese to me).
    No, I'm not peeved! If I was, I would slightly change the scale on each of the model sheets and enjoy your moans.
  4. cygielski

cygielski Member

Right. Bob - I'm sorry I did not thank you for the model in the first place - It's a fine-looking plane.
    Second, and this is to Phil - if you have a problem with what I write, it would be best if you followed your own advice and sent me a private message instead of starting a big OT argument. I will definitely try to consider whether something can be related privately in the future - frankly, the idea just didn't come to me until you mentioned it. Sorry if I ruffled any feathers.
    That's it from me on the subject, except to note that I removed the pirate site names from my post (thanks Zathros for pointing that out).
    Now I hope things can get back to normal.
  5. Bob43

No no no problems, I don't know what the fuss is all about. If there are pirate sites listed on my freebies page, why shouldn't everyone know about it? It's no attack on me, but a warranted one on the pirate sites envolved - that is to say, a)if they don't mention that they are copying from other sites. and b) that it's true.
    Greetings to all
  6. -Jim G

-Jim G Member

Timely model

There is a large wildfire raging on the border between Ontario Canada and Minnesota USA. Every night on the news around here there are reports on the fire and often times there are video clips of Ontario's CL-415s and Minnesota's CL-215s bombing the fire.

Your release of this model is very timely for me :) Thanks again

-Jim G
  7. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

If I were a BRAND NEW MEMBER and someone ignored my free model meanwhile pointing out my website flaws, I would have blown a gasket...much like I did...:mad:

This was my fight for the new member, and not against you Simon.
  8. Bob43

Thank you thewoodengraver, but I would be grateful if this polemic would stop otherwise it'll be my last model posted on this site. I am grateful for any flaws being pointed out. Let's get on making models and not making politics.
  9. -Jim G

-Jim G Member

Resuming the topic of this thread... What would be required to make a CL-215T? That would complete the series of models. The wing and fuselage of a 215 and the engines of a 415?

-Jim G
  10. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Quick update - no spam to speak of from registering for that free site - will update on monday in case the spammers collect data over the weekend :)
  11. paul a

paul a Member

wow phil was right and you were wrong. i guest someone owe him a apology.paul phil,s Friend ps:buy the way great model again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.