New EMD's for the SM&CH

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
The Sagaponack Montauk & Cindys Harbor Railroad was brought into the modern era with the aquisition of these two new EMD locos, shown with a short cut of cars, on the old branch, past the steam facility.

Attachments

• wayfrgt.jpg
    wayfrgt.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 132

Sir_Prize

Cool! Got that whole 7UP thing going, Lemon and Lime! LOL!:D :p

They do look good though. My three should be outta the paint shop soon. Now I gotta get off me hind end and get some webspace.:rolleyes:

roryglasgow

Nice lookin' locos. Great lookin' scene!

My life is a little more complete now that I've seen a yellow coaling tower. :)

-Rory

RI541

I was like realy tired last night and when I saw your pics I was looking at the locos and was going to ask you how you made the muddy water in the pond.Then in the next pic I relized it was your facia board. The screw head gave it away. If you look at the two locos and nothing else you'll see what I mean.:) :)

Cool looking seen,I wish my layout would get progressing soon.

Shane

mrgooch

What kind of EMD

You don't mention the model EMD. Who made them.What did you spend? I won't tell yor wife.

shamus

Registered Member
Nice looking Railroad you have sumpter250, and I love the name (Sagaponack Montauk & Cindys Harbor Railroad ) Who's Cindy?

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Shamus,
Sagaponack is a small community on the east end of Long Island, N.Y.. Montauk point is at the end of the south fork of the island. Cindys Harbor is a variation of Cundys Harbor, Maine, at the time of naming the railroad, Cindy and I were married. We've been divorced nine years now. I worked too hard creating the logo to change the name now. I may revert the "unlogoed" steam era back to Sagaponack Montauk.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
mrgooch,
I didn't mention the model EMD.
I made them, kitbashed from Athearn and Rail Power.
The cost of locos, shells, and detail parts was about $80 U.S. each.
Pete