new design hyaku shiki

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
robsmechacardcraft.synthasite.com
final update

ok final update before i unfold it and test build here are a couple of pics i hope you like. also i would like to thank skip for helping me with the head as it was kicking my a*&$ any way thanks again skip. and thanks to skip for giving me the idea.
all the best
rob

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 7

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
Nice! Good to see him all together now Rob. Looking forward to seeing the parts for him. This will get bumbed right to the top of my to do list.

S

Soaring

Wow...Gosh, I'll have to add this to my fourth build :/ I wish I could put it to my first but....

Anyways, this, So far, to me, seems to be one of the most detailed kits out there. Also, thanks to skup, you guys got preety far in just a few weeks :D

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
I've seen this but due to being unable to get a translator to work for me I don't know too much about it.

It looks fantastic!! You've done a great job on designing it. It looks very accurate and detailed. Is this model available? Or if still in the design phase, will it be available?

I've been hoping for a Hyaku Shiki model for a long time and then two come along at once! LOL

Keep up the good work. ;)

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
robsmechacardcraft.synthasite.com
getter1

hi getter long time no hear yeah the shoulders can be gold but i based my model on the pic below wich shows it to be blue which i thought looked cooler i still havent decided whether to do blue feet yet instead of red im gonna think about that one. any way its good to hear from you.
rob

Attachments

• fronthyak.jpg
    fronthyak.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 11

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
Yeah, alternative parts to suit peoples taste. I like the blue and the red so I'll have a tough time deciding. LOL

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
After watching Gundam Seed recently, I wouldn't mind doing the unit that the Desert Tiger pilots. I'll have to look it up for more info but that was cool.

Epyon is cool. :)

Paragon

Apr 22, 2007
Greenville NC, USA
www.freewebs.com
Have you tried Gundam 00? The plot is, like most of the new Gundam shows, a little less mature (I'm getting tired of kids as pilots), but some of the suits are really cool looking. Once again I really like the grunt suits, especially the Tieren. I'd love to see some of them as models, especially because they're pretty atypical of mobile suit designs in Gundam.

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
No, not yet. I'm still a newbie. I'm slowly becoming educated though.

I do like the "grunt" suits too. I'm not just a Gundam suit fan. :) Though Hyaku Shiki is my favourite. It was the first Gundam suit I ever saw I think, the first one that made me stop to look again anyway. LOL

Really looking forward to this model.