New Competition Time!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by wunwinglow, Jul 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

OK you lot, I've put off the evil day hoping for a few more entries, but this REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY is the last deadline!! This saturday, 9th October, 12pm BST. There is a fantastic 'back to basics' school geometry set hanging by a thread here, a prize surely worth more to a paper modeller than a HEAP of rubies! Don't come crying to me after the prize is awarded that I didn't give you enough time!! Just get those NOBI Yak bits I KNOW you have started cutting out, stick them together, snap a pic and WIN THAT PRIZE!!! Do I have to start handing out 'Chinese Burns'??!! Cos I will!!

Tim P
  2. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

If the Entrants do not conform to the contest...

Extend the Deadline!!
    Good for you, Tim !!
  3. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

And the winner is.....

Well done Shaun, it was a tough decision, made much easier by the number of entries.... Thanks to all of you who did enter, they were all very neat builds and really any one of you would have made worthy winners! Shauns model just pulled ahead on the fact that it was the first model he'd made of that style of construction, and he made a fine job of it!

Tim P
  4. jrts

jrts Active Member

Congrats on winning, a very nice model.

You know you dropped yourself in it now, loads of build threads with photos will be required now :lol:

Have fun with Tims drawing set.

Well done

5. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi there,

Congretulation ShaunGamer...u did a great job on that model. :)
  6. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

Well Done!!

Shaun: Nice work! Congrats!
    El Fisho
  7. ShaunGamer

ShaunGamer Member

Thanks for everyone's kind words.

Yes I knew I would be dropping myself into it. I still have a little way to go before I will be confident about displaying my build attempts, but they will come. Maybe I could do a topic called "Where did I go wrong?". :D

I especially thank Tim for organising the competition and NOBI for creating such a great model.

Hopefully more people will participate in these competitions in future.

Regards Shaun
  8. Gil

Gil Active Member

Are you in the wet? I hear there's a lot of wet this year and the drought might be over...,

Best regards, Gil
  9. ShaunGamer

ShaunGamer Member

No rain locally, worse luck!
    I seem to be in a dry belt. Both below and above us have recieved a good hunk of rain - the drought is over - but we are still waiting on some to fall here. The clouds go over us fairly regularly though.

Recieved the drawing set yesterday.
    Thank you very much, it arrived safely and in good condition.

Regards Shaun
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.