New CN HO video's

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Heath, May 13, 2007.

1. Heath

Heath Member

Here's a few video links of my trains in a friend's layout.
    Just got my new Pt. St. Charles caboose professionally painted and weathered. All painting on caboose by an expert model craftsman who does great work. Caboose is a Van Hobbies, brass model.
    I know it's the same engine and train consist. Will be working on others soon.
    Hope you enjoy.
    YouTube - S curve Geeps (3 CN Geep's, P2K)
    YouTube - CN RS18 & MoW train (CN RS18, P2K)
    YouTube - CN Geep runby (3 CN Geep's, P2k)
    YouTube - CN Geeps & speeder (3 CN Geep's, P2K)
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (all my video's to date)
  2. Heath

Heath Member

3. bigsteel

bigsteel Call me Mr.Tinkertrain

WOW,amazing videos.and sweet modeling man :thumb: keep it up!--josh
  4. riverotter

riverotter Midwest Alliance Rail Sys

What kind of video camera are you using for these? I've considered shooting some video of my trains in action and posting them like this, too.
  5. Tommybza

Tommybza Member

great video and really like the mow
    funny thing i was back home on the south shore here in Indiana and i started sitting on the east side of the car because the sun is to hot on the west side .and shure enough a string of heavy duty ? looked like a rail laying machine then a big tank of oil and some men spraying some liquid down .and then the fire dept.behind all of this .what a thing to see .
    nice job on the video ..
  6. Heath

Heath Member

Riverrotter, I'm using the movie function on a Minolta A2 digital camera. Does a fairly decent job of movies but have to manual focus the camera as the follow focus hunts too much and you get alot of blurred runby's of the train.
    Sometimes I use a closeup filter on the lens so I can get alot closer to the train and get a "trackside" view of the train going by.
    If I used more lights, alot more of the train would be in focus too in the distance.
    Have an SD 40 that I got recently and I'll post some video's of that one too.
    Thanks for all the kind words. Sure am having alot of fun running these units.