new car!!!

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by drifter4life, Aug 1, 2005.

1. drifter4life

drifter4life Guest

2. fozz18

fozz18 Guest

abs

I ordered those same tires from the same seller, you'll get them quick and they are perfect!, be aware that the lettering on the pictured tires will not be on the accual ones you buy.
  3. drifter4life

drifter4life Guest

thanks for the reply fozz and 8 tires for 10 bucks thsts a deal!! i am still open for replys
  4. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Its not bad... it just depends on your avalibility. I paid around .50 a tire for mine, however i had to cut and sand mine. But i dont mind that, i like that work cause then i know the quality.

But if you dont want to make your own, or cant get ABS, those are perfect. The one thing i would do when you get them is around the outter edge, inside and out, round it off. Helps from catching on things and spining out.
  5. fozz18

fozz18 Guest

abs

I just tried mine and they are great!
  6. fozz18

fozz18 Guest

abs tires

yeah I agree with SpArKeY_STi I sanded the edges down before I mounted them, for a better slid and they won't hang up on a crack or somthing easily.
  7. drifter4life

drifter4life Guest

thanks the wheels should bu here any day i cant wait to put those tires on :D
  8. drifter4life

drifter4life Guest

i got the tires this morning but now mu stupid car wont start ive tried every thig i put a new glow plug in and i flooded it and so i took the glow plug out and did the same probibly 10 times it i tried setting it at 2.5 turnsit will run for a second then die any sugestions??at this point i have no skin on 1 finger and the other is a cales and i want to throw it in the garbage but i shal resist :evil:
  9. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Umm, what exacty is it? Your Car, engine, starting method and conditions outside? Also, what are your needle settings?
  10. drifter4life

drifter4life Guest

it is a traxxas nitro 4-tec .15 and it started yesterday just fine and it was about the same temp and i had the lhs tune the motor a couple of weeks ago but i thought it was running to rich so i turned it back to 2.5 turns witch is what u r soposed to start at 2.5 and go out but the glow plug lights up red hot so i dont know what the problem is
  11. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Go back to all factory settings. Use a new factory plug and all. Its usually the best thing to do.
  12. drifter4life

drifter4life Guest

i found out wat was rong my brother richend the hell out or my rc cars