New Camera

Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating :D and i don't know what too think :confused: Hearing about how nice all your digital cameras are, and what good and easy pictures your getting was making me druell ;) So Shamus i thankyou for giving me the edge and thanks Spitfire for showing off the new camera:) i got onto the net and checked out a million and one cameras, well it felt like that many. It can be so confusing . But i narrowed the field down to: Resolution, memory, flexibility and best dollar value (which does not mean cheap :D ) i went out yesterday and purchased an Olympus C4000 digital camera and a flash disk for my 1.44 FDD. i still use windows 95 and i am all out of irqs anyway. Dnloading was a breeze. Didn't have to install any software. Took 23 pics; put the smartcard into the floppydisk adapter and copied the pics from explorer into a file. Opened the pics with Iranview and that was it. So here are the very first pictures :D

xmastrainfull.jpg

xmastraintender.jpg

xmastraincoach.jpg

This is the Xmas train that my partner purchased for under the tree. Just by coincedence the final pieces for it arrived in the morning :rolleyes:

And this picture is a closeup of a sunked ship in the harbor for the new layout.
sunkenship.jpg

i forgot to mention the train was moving when i took the 3 pics:D

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi,
Excellent photo's from your new camera, and taken whilst the loco was on the move also wow. Great work. Love the loco.

Shamus
wink.gif