1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

New C&EI photos

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by trainworm, Oct 26, 2002.

1. trainworm

trainworm Member

I finally finished my C&EI E7's, and I have the pics posted on my website at, http://www.akpierce.20m.com/photo3.html

I figured that since 20m wont let me post the pics here, i will just give y'all the link. I also have shots of some of my other C&EI equipment up on that page.
  2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Nice looking units! :cool: BTW you don't need 20m to post here, all you need is your computer.
  3. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Great looking units. Thanks for sharing. Like to see more.
  4. TR-Flyer

TR-Flyer Member

Hi:
    Those are some nice looking units. I just finished a C & EI boxcar with a "Buy More War Bonds" billboard. Looking to do more. Didn't know the diesel engines were so colorful, had only seen pictures of steamers. May have to do a diesel.
    Regards,
    Ted
  5. trainworm

trainworm Member

Most of their passenger locos did start out colorful. the E7's, RS1's, FP7's, BL1's, and F3's all came delivered in the orange and dark blue scheme. after a while, they were all changed to dark blue with gold lettering. the RS1's were changed to black with white stripes and lettering, the same as all their other freight locos.

go to http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/cei/cei.html for a bunch of good C&EI photos.
  6. TR-Flyer

TR-Flyer Member

Thanks Trainworm:
    Bookmarked the page for future reference. Just getting started on converting existing stock and gathering new for the C&EI. Also doing the same for the C&IM and N&W. I'm related to folks that worked for those three lines. Thought it'd be neat to connect the three of them together in my railroad operations. That'd get me scenery from the appalacians to the corn fields of Illinois. Currently just running trains on a club modular layout.

Look forward to seeing more of your modeling.

Regards,
    Ted
  7. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

Trainworm, Nice looking units, I had never seen C&EI units before. What really caught my eye is that coaling tower! That is extremely nice! With all those 2-8-2 and 4-6-2 hanging around, that will be an impressive scene. Like to see photos of that when finished.

Gary
  8. marty w.

marty w. Member

Great pic's. Cool web site.
    I just started to make a web site using 20m.com. Can't beat the price "Free", but you have to put up with the pop-ups.
    Marty