new builds/ hand made models in progress

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by mchale, Mar 10, 2009.

1. mchale

mchale beach boy

hi sorry i can not up load pics because i lost my smd card for my camera plus my srceens broken by my step brother so no pics for a while but my latest builds are of the seaduck by millenium falsehood. a c -27j spartan by paragon which my step brother burned to the ground with a lighter ,paragon's pby catalina done in by stepbrother now my hand drawn models in progress ............ are pirate seaplane from the episode it came from beneath the sea duck ! yes its from talespin! and then we have don karnage's ct -37 the tri-wing terror .then we have the iron vulture
    my own talespin plane which is a conwing/ groman LC-17 WHICH IS a cross between a conwing L-16 and a groman goose not trying to spell grumman ,groman is a take off of grumman ,my own c-119 flying sea boxcar which is a conversion of a flying boat and a flying box car to make my own sea duck model my own grumman albatross and my own grumman goose so what i do is when i make my hand made model is i get a plane scematic and get 4 pieces of paper a ruler and 10 pencils and a pack of 50 colored pencils and a 25 pack of markers and a 10 pack of crayons and go to work i have more hand made models in progress but that will have to wait for another time mchale signing off this thead comments welcome
  2. exzealot

exzealot Member

It sounds like your step brother needs a swift kick in the pants! We would all like to see your hand made models, so hopefully you can post some pics soon!

3. mchale

mchale beach boy

ello thanks kenlwest i think he does to. pics wont come for a while because my camera busted like i stated and my smd card is gone because my spepbroter traded it to someone to get an extra lunch coments still welcome
  4. mchale

mchale beach boy

hi comment / questions welcome