New Builder

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by CharlieB, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieB

CharlieB Member

Hello to the forum:

I'm new to paper modelling. I think I may have done some paper models way back in the 50's when they were printed on cereal boxes, but I'm not 100% sure.

I have done plastic and wooden models over the years and really enjoy wooden sailing ships. I was looking for something new and thought this would be quite a challenge.

Thanks for having me.

2. jcrespo

jcrespo Member

Welcome aboard Charlie! Good to have you join us. I think you'll find a bunch of friendly folk who love paper modeling. Lots of neat stuff to read through and look at.

Just ask if you need anything.

3. Lepercan

Lepercan Member

Welcome, Charlie!
    If you like ships, paper is definately your place.
    Just look here, and in under free models, and have a ball!
  4. CharlieB

CharlieB Member

Thanks for the welcome. Really appreciate it.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Charlie,

welcome to the forum, we are glad to have ya! So you like sailing ships huh? well, here is the link to a free download of a beautiful sailing ship
    but, the instructions are in a foriegn language, but pictures are universal.
    If nothing else, it maybe something to shoot for after you get a few other easier models under your belt.
    Soooooo, lol, I have a few links to some more "modern looking ships" like naval warships. ships of the japanese coast guard ULTIMATE MODERN naval warship download page. everything from guided missile cruisers to the USS NIMITZ AIRCRAFT CARRIER. Victorian Science Fiction Submarine
    inspired by jules vernes story of captain nemo. self explainitory - ships

all the above sites offer free downloadable models. If you would like links to free models of other types, planes, armor, cars, etc, just let me or someone else know and we'll get ya some posted.

again, welcome to the forum and have a nice day,

Greg aka GW
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.