New (Big stumps) area

Discussion in 'Logging, Mining and Industrial Railroads' started by shamus, Jan 19, 2003.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Just about finished this area where the hugh stumps are.

2. camelot

camelot Member

Logs and stumps Oh MY !!

Very nice again Paul , and your Red Fox web site is a great delight.I don't know how you fit this all in , maybe you have 36 hour days over there !

Couple of questions of i may ?

Are the stumps comercial or did you make them , any chance of a idea how if you did?

What do you use for your rigging lines ?

3. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Looks like they had to do some blasting on the side of the mountain to get the track in :D :D :D Sweat!

Cam, they are "Rusty Stumps", and come from just south of the knob, raht here in Indiana!, and it's linked off ~The Unofficial Gauge Page Members Links!~.
  4. shamus

shamus Registered Member

5. Drew Toner

Drew Toner Member

Wow, that is very nice Shamus!! How many little people have you got employed at one time there?

6. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Dunno Drew, every time I look, some have gone for a break LOL
  7. Rusty Stumps

Rusty Stumps Member

Really nice photos Shamus, it's looking great! Keep up the good work.

Got a real nice write-up in the current issue of Timber Times, Issue 29, page 30. They went a little bit further than the other magazines and did a few paragraphs on the stumps.

8. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Walt, very pleased about the writeup, it was also in Model Railroading magazine which featured my Badger Creek in October 2002.