Nemesis the warlock blitzspear

lissy

Hi I've been lurking around these forums for years and I thought I would post some work I've done.
This is a scratchbuilt blitzspear from nemesis the warlock from the comic 2000ad, I'm on vacation at home and had the house to my self so I thought let's make something you don't find that often ,
This took me about 3 days to build and was fun but know I want to make a larger scale (this is about 9inches long) to add more details,I also don't know what colour to do it black /yellow red! Any advice is very welcome cheers.image.jpgimage.jpg

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Lizzy.

I am glad that you have decided to step out of the shadows, and join in on the fun!
Thank you for sharing the photos of your scratch built project. You did a FANTASTIC JOB!!!

There are many members who are into SCI-FI (Myself included). So I hope that you will feel at home.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again welcome to the fun. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The build is very crisp and clean. Excellent job (and welcome ;) )! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Lissy, so Happy you came out of hiding. I thought when I ;left and shut the lights off, somebody was still here!

Your model is sharp as all H*ll. I'd like to see it in Gunmetal, for the spear, maybe Dark Red for the ship's fuselage. Like something with a knife edge that just plunged through something meaty!

Some serious design and modeling capability here. This is exceptional. I'd like to make that in steel, on a pedestal. I bet they'd sell like "Hotcakes".

lissy

Hi thanks for all the kind words I'm looking forward to making more models watch this space.cheers

lissy

Hi well I painted the blitzspear black and yellow but the problem with painting card is getting a smooth finish (any tips on painting card is most welcome)
I've also done anouther model this time it's a sci fi motorcycle by an artist called Daniel Simon it looked cool so I thought I would give it a go,there are bits of styren in there because I had trouble making small paper tubes hope you like them cheers Lissy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Oh you have quite the imagination!! That car has retro styling, but bearings on the rims, very nice!! Our members would love templates, especially of that beautiful spaceship you made!!

The color scheme added something very organic to the ship, you're an artist!! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Lissy, you posted these works of art and disappeared!! Please, come back. :)