Needed!!! Star Wars Paper Models

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by bugman72, Mar 31, 2005.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Masamune,

Well, I appreciate that you took effort to build up the mesh, but like you, unfortunately, Star wars doesnt exactly thrill me either. But, I dont mind helping ppl anyway I can, so when I se someone call out for help with something, if I am able, I help them, thats how I began posting in this thread, there was someone with a need, and I had seen the model he was asking for or some like them, and so as I came across them again, I posted them. There was one day that I did pretty much nothing but look for the links to some of the star wars models that I had seen before just so I could help out in the search. And I was in the parts bin earlier, but, I have nothing that will open .dxf files so it was not something i would download, but then again, its a star wars model and not something I would download anyway. But please allow me to thank you for posting it for all the ppl who will download it at a future date.
    I found out a long time ago....back in my married days lol, if ya do something for someone (back then it was inlaws), do it cause you want to, not cause you expect anything back, cause if you expect anything, even a thank you, usually you will be disappointed. Thats why I feel its important to thank you in advance for those who might download it in the future cause you and I both know it will probably be the only thank you that you will get.
    But dont let this discourage you, people who can do, and ppl who cant wish they could, and you can, so dont stop cause of others.

anyway, enough of this pep talk, i am beginning to soud like a football coach or something, so lets get out there and win one for the gipper lol.

have a nice day and good work masamune!

greg aka GEEDUBBYA

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

If you are still looking for star wars models, I knew I would come across the links I had seen, I think I even made mention of that in the first couple postings I made in this thread, well, anyway, How about a tie fighter, tie interceptor and a tie bomber and heck a model of the death star too.
    Check out this link :

I will post more as I come across them.

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA(GW)
  3. figuremaker

figuremaker New Member

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Figuremaker,

First allow me to welcome you to the forum, we are glad to have ya here. We always enjoy meeting new people and hearing what they have to say .

Now as for the V-19 torrent, No, I havent seen a model of one, but I will be glad to keep on the look out for you and if I come across one, I will be sure to post a reply here. You should recieve and email if I or anyone posts a reply to this thread from now on until you stop "watching" the thread.
    I am sure you have read this entire thread and saw all the other star wars models availible on the net. If not, reply and I will get you the links again.
    Anyway, sorry I couldnt help ya with the v-19, But I will be on the look out for it.

Again, welcome to the forum and we hope to hear alot more from you in the future.

have a nice evening,

Greg aka GW
  5. Bones1

Bones1 New Member

Hey bugman, you still chasing some of those kits ? Contact me I might hae some you are mssing.
  6. skyhopper

skyhopper New Member

Hey Bones,

Do you have any star wars models? particularly the v-19 torrent starfighter, or any of the other exotic star wars craft (not the movie shown fighters)?
  7. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

I believe this is what you are looking for.
  8. dragolad

dragolad New Member

9. dragolad

dragolad New Member

10. dirthmunkey

dirthmunkey New Member

11. blaze99

blaze99 New Member