Need winner's names

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I promised that I'd give everyone that entered the two recent kitbash and scratchbuilt challenges a certificate, that was everyone, not just the winners. I'm late, but with good cause. :D I want to get these out to you within the next few days but I need some information first. For some of you that had entered I have your real names, for some all I have is your screen names. So, if the following people would please PM me with your real name (your certificates will have both on them), I would appreciate it:

cnw1961
Jack's Lines
Play-doh
mow backhoe
caliban
tayder

For the rest of you that had entered, I either know your real name, or it's obvious from your screen name.:rolleyes: All the certificates will be emailed to you as an 8.5" x 11" jpg so it can be printed in full color. It will look something like this:

Attachments

• Sample2.jpg
    Sample2.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 52

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Oh yeah, if anyone that entered doesn't want their real name or their screen name on their certificate, or if you think I might misinturperate your real name, please let me know. I'd like to get this right the first time if I can.:D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
OK, I've emailed all the certificates out, so if you were expecting one and didn't get it, or if you got the wrong one, or I spelled your name wrong or you need one with higher density, just send me a PM and I'll do whatever I should have done in the first place.hamr

cnw1961

Jan 7, 2006
Germany
Thank you, Don. The cerificate arrived today and you did not misinturperate my name. Oh I love the Gauge for guys like you. :wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
cnw1961 said:
Thank you, Don. The cerificate arrived today and you did not misinturperate my name. Oh I love the Gauge for guys like you. :wave:
Thanks, it's people like you and the others that enter these challenges that makes if all worth while.:thumb: :thumb:

I not only have the fun of entering the contests, but I also get to have the fun of making the cetificates as well...:D :D Can't beat that can ya??:D