Need to See More!

msh

Jul 2, 2002
Charlotte, NC
www.moctezuma-us.com
I live just outside Charlotte, NC. Sadly, there are no groups or individuals I can find nearby doing what we do. I would like to know how close any of you modelers are for the purpose of getting a little face-to-face train running/modeling time.

I'm fine doing my "job" alone and do my best work that way, but when it comes to my play.... well.

Shamus, I'll understand if you don't respond ;)

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
MSH,

Don't be too surprised to find out your neigbor is a model rail roader.
I just got a private message from some one here at The-Gauge named Boopafuzzy. He hasn't made any post that I know of but come to find out he lives in the next town over from me.
I was definatly surprised to hear from some one so close to me who found me here.
And people say that english is the international langauge.:D :)

msh

Jul 2, 2002
Charlotte, NC
www.moctezuma-us.com
Thank you

This is most likely the friendliest and most helpful group I know of. I posted similar requests to other forums and was ignored completely, but you guys have at least made an effort to make me feel included. That means a lot to me. I thank you and I won't forget it.

Shamus, you nut. :D If I didn't think my wife would have my hide I'd have already called British Airways to fly you out here - or me there!

Vic - thanks for the local address information. I've written them and will see what happens. I hope it's not the same group I wrote before, as I never received a reply from them.

As to the neighbor thing, that's what I was hoping to find out with my post.

Hmmm. GSP Airport... That's about two hours south. OLDGATORBOB, I may just take you up on it!

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
msh I think I'm about 3-4 hours to your west. If you are ever coming this way PM me with the info and we can get together. We got a new train store and Lionel musem opening in Sept. and there is the GSMR.R. which has rides behind steam and desiel (not sure what it costs) and you can come out to my dump (and it is a dump! :D ) and check out the layout. If you are really brave you can go white water rafting.