need texture a call for help

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by rlc321, Aug 27, 2007.

1. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

hi guys i need some help to make textures for my mgundam model, i have tried converting parts of pics for this but its not going well as i dont know wht i am doing. i want the textures to look like the pic below. so i need someone to make the textures for me so i can skin them to my model, of course any one who rises to the challenge will be credited, i will send all refreance pics aswell.
    so please any one HELP.

Attached Files:

2. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

...Any takers? I'm sure there must be some of us that are good at textures...
  3. wlock

wlock Member

I'm ok to try if you can give me enough pics to describe the look you want.
  4. rlc321

i have loads of pics and the look is the pic above send me your email and ill send the pics, thanks
  5. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

can give it a try like wlock has said need pics for ref images as to the look you want
  6. rlc321

hi if both of you can pm me with your email addy i will send the pics i have for you, thank you.
  7. rlc321

refrance pics

i have included referance pics here aswell so anyone can give it a go and let me know. this is all the pics i could find on the alex gundam i hope they help. thank you all in advance.

Attached Files:

8. rlc321

only one taker so far????? would any one else like to try and take up the challenge??????? please
  9. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Shoot! I would love to help out but I have no idea how to.

I like the looks of that Gundam and it would make a great paper model too!

I will definitely be keeping an eye on your progress!:thumb:

10. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Start with basic textures.

Break detail areas down to simple patterns.

Remember a model like this is a mirror. Left side mirrors right side so textures can be used as such.

Start simple and add details in layers.

I can texture things but without a model to use, it would be like painting a picture blindfolded. No one is going to be able to give you what you need.

Don't forget there are existing free gundam models out there to glean texture references from.
  11. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

I have looked at the images for you and as Stev0 has said