need sugg's on drifter car...

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by Twan013, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Twan013

Twan013 Guest

hey guys, i'm looking for an RC car to turn into a drifter... (duh, why else would i be here? lol) but instead of asking "what's the best car to start with", i have specific wants in my drifter.. do they make bodies with which you can change the bodykits? like bumpers and spoilers and stuff... all the cars i've found come with a single-piece molded body that you can't change unless you buy a whole new body.. the reason this is somewhat important to me, is because i came from the xmod scene, and i really like their customizations possibilities... i just want to find a bigger rc
  2. from my experience there is no "bodykits" for lexan bodies and really your only choice is to buy another body after your tired of the old one.
  3. Chris1982

Chris1982 Guest

You can always build a bodikit outta plastic and kitty hair...that´s how I got my Ford Focus ZX kit done. I took pictures from NFSU2 for reference as regards proportions to be kept. Mind you, it will add weight to ur car. If you keep it simple, u´ll do fine.
  4. your serious??
  5. Chris1982

Chris1982 Guest

totally serious...I know it sounds kinda weird but since there is no buyin parts (not even tyres) here, I have to make do with whatever I can find. I'll upload pix og my Focus, if u guys want.
  6. do it, i wanna see a cat hair bodykit!
  7. Chris1982

Chris1982 Guest

Kitty Hair is a product used to make woofer boxes and some interior parts smooth...did u think I used actual animal fur? LMAO:eek: :-D
  8. yeah i did..cant see the pics though...