NEED Space Battleship Yamato's "Andromeda" building instructions!!

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by bigemugamer, Oct 19, 2011.

1. bigemugamer

bigemugamer Member

This is the Battle cruiser "Andromeda" seen on Space Battleship Yamato (Starblazers) i have just printed out the 3 sheets of peices for it, and while looking at pics and drawing on the limited experience gained from my first 2 SBY builds I can see where most of the peices go but there are a couple peices and one of the larger hull peices has an unusual set of fold lines in it that have me a little puzzled.
    If anyone can find the building instructions to this model for me i would be very grateful for your assistance, I'm looking now but am not having any luck.
  2. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Here ya go.
    If there's a layout sheet that shows the part numbers, like the one in the upper right corner of the other models, I unfortunately don't have it.

I'm also building these three ships, but I'm cheating, I'm using your build pics as part of the instructions. sign1

Attached Files:

3. bigemugamer

bigemugamer Member

bounce7AWESOME! Thanks ThunderChild!! this is awesome, i wasn't expecting a response so quick, now i can get it together, i owe you one ThunderChild.

Request, SOLVED!!

lol, thanks Thunderchild, as my posts evolve i intend to use more pics and more helpful 'on-the-fly' details about the build in progress to assist others in their builds should they wish to attempt the models i have built, i was also thinking of adding videos as well. I'm happy that my builds will help you with yours. good luck, and thanks again for your help.
  4. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

No probs buddy! :D