NEED Space Battleship Yamato's "Andromeda" building instructions!!

bigemugamer

Oct 9, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
kgrhqrkwe2jpg1zmcbnrm2b.jpg

This is the Battle cruiser "Andromeda" seen on Space Battleship Yamato (Starblazers) i have just printed out the 3 sheets of peices for it, and while looking at pics and drawing on the limited experience gained from my first 2 SBY builds I can see where most of the peices go but there are a couple peices and one of the larger hull peices has an unusual set of fold lines in it that have me a little puzzled.
If anyone can find the building instructions to this model for me i would be very grateful for your assistance, I'm looking now but am not having any luck.
:cry:

ThunderChild

Here ya go.
If there's a layout sheet that shows the part numbers, like the one in the upper right corner of the other models, I unfortunately don't have it.

I'm also building these three ships, but I'm cheating, I'm using your build pics as part of the instructions. sign1

Attachments

• androhowto01.jpg
    androhowto01.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 30

bigemugamer

Oct 9, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
bounce7AWESOME! Thanks ThunderChild!! this is awesome, i wasn't expecting a response so quick, now i can get it together, i owe you one ThunderChild.

Request, SOLVED!!

lol, thanks Thunderchild, as my posts evolve i intend to use more pics and more helpful 'on-the-fly' details about the build in progress to assist others in their builds should they wish to attempt the models i have built, i was also thinking of adding videos as well. I'm happy that my builds will help you with yours. good luck, and thanks again for your help.