Need some people that can do some beta building...

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by cgutzmer, Jan 8, 2009.

1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Hey all,
    I am in need of some beta builders. If you are interested in this please send me a pm, shoot me an email at cgutzmer at gmail period com, or of course respond to this thread...

My current need is for building an Ares rocket and the USS Monitor. The upside is you get a free copy of the model. If you take photos they will also go on the sales page :)

The more people I can get that I know are interested in beta building the easier it will be to get new models test built and put out for sale!
  2. wccrawford

wccrawford Novice Papercrafter

:wave: Those sound like they'd be fun to build, as long as they aren't tediously complex.

I've been putting together models for a few months now. Some of my past endeavors are at .

I will admit that I've quit a few models that were so tedious that they weren't any fun about 1/2-3/4 of the way through. (And 1 I quit about 30 minutes in because it was so poorly done.)

I've not done test builds for anyone, so I'm not sure what my obligations would be as far as that goes.
  3. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

Chris, pm me, interested in the Ares rocket. I can do a build report for you too.
  4. angevine

angevine Member

Very interested in doing some Beta building.

I may not be the best builder but I am very keen to help you out.

Please PM me if you want to consider me.

5. seth crofton

seth crofton Member

I also would be up to it as well. I have a son (12) who would also be up to it if you want a younger perspective on it.

6. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

Boy, I'd love to go for the Monitor, but my schedule is a killer at the moment. But let me know if you can't find anyone for it. I might be crazy enough to try and squeeze it in!
  7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Got a few volunteers but will let you know if more comes up!