Need Room?

jmarksbery

:thumb: So you say you need another industry or building to create more business traffic? Say you don't have the room unless you tear something out? Say you rather not do that you have to much time in it? Well, settle down lads and let me introduce you to B. A. Noodle. You say who the hell is B. A. Noodle? He owns a warehouse where they store spaghetti. You heard me right--spaghetti. Just let me show you OK.

This is the back side where the dude is stooking up the burner to get thins started
ats.sized.jpg

The loading/unloading end of the business
atr.sized.jpg

And here boys and girls is old B.A. himself coming out the door. And stored inside is all the spaghetti you could ever want. Now, do you have room for one or not?
atq.sized.jpg

:wave: :D :wave: Jim

I love it! Great work Jim.

I may have to do a franchise in HO scale since I'm taking some inspiration from the spaghetti westerns.
Doc

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Slim is the word but not if one eats all those noodles. You are always thinking of ways to use space Jim. Nice model.

zedob

Where do they store the noodles? Above or below the staircase?

That really is a great little building. Very immaginative. Simple, but unique.

Being of the narrow layout league, I can appreciate "smashing" ideas (pun intended).

jetrock

Yeah, but an hour after you build the kit, you want to build another one!

Or is that the Chinese noodle factory I'm thinking of?

ezdays

Out AZ way
Fantastic Jim. I've got to start thinking about some background buildings for my layout addition and this gives me some ideas. Thanks.

Tileguy

Jim, your a creative lil bugger you are LOL , Anybody building in tight spaces could learn alot from you.Great Litle structure and presentation :)

Another option for tight spaces is to think UP & ABOVE, Build above the tracks and incorporate some type of loading chute depending upon the business.Heck man if its modern you could get away with some kinda Cantilevered building even. we got some very creative design architects out there.........Like JIM!!! :D

timwatson

Laughing all the way

And I am still laughing. Humor not seen since John Allen. Thanks for the laugh and the great punny building.

:wave: