Need Room?

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by jmarksbery, Jul 5, 2005.

1. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:thumb: So you say you need another industry or building to create more business traffic? Say you don't have the room unless you tear something out? Say you rather not do that you have to much time in it? Well, settle down lads and let me introduce you to B. A. Noodle. You say who the hell is B. A. Noodle? He owns a warehouse where they store spaghetti. You heard me right--spaghetti. Just let me show you OK.

This is the back side where the dude is stooking up the burner to get thins started

The loading/unloading end of the business

And here boys and girls is old B.A. himself coming out the door. And stored inside is all the spaghetti you could ever want. Now, do you have room for one or not?
    :wave: :D :wave: Jim
  2. interurban

interurban Active Member

:D :D I always have room for noodels :D :D :D

A very nice building Jim, how much room on your N scale L/O is required?
  3. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Member

I love it! Great work Jim.

I may have to do a franchise in HO scale since I'm taking some inspiration from the spaghetti westerns.
  4. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Slim is the word but not if one eats all those noodles. You are always thinking of ways to use space Jim. Nice model.
  5. zedob

zedob Member

Where do they store the noodles? Above or below the staircase?

That really is a great little building. Very immaginative. Simple, but unique.

Being of the narrow layout league, I can appreciate "smashing" ideas (pun intended).
  6. b28_82

b28_82 Member

Is there room around the staircase??? ...

... OH i know!! It's a slimmer staircase. :D
  7. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Won't you need a tall thin door to get the noodles out? :D :D :D
  8. jetrock

jetrock Member

Yeah, but an hour after you build the kit, you want to build another one!

Or is that the Chinese noodle factory I'm thinking of?
  9. zedob

zedob Member

That's called a ladder.:D
  10. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Fantastic Jim. I've got to start thinking about some background buildings for my layout addition and this gives me some ideas. Thanks.
  11. Tileguy

Tileguy Member

Jim, your a creative lil bugger you are LOL , Anybody building in tight spaces could learn alot from you.Great Litle structure and presentation :)

Another option for tight spaces is to think UP & ABOVE, Build above the tracks and incorporate some type of loading chute depending upon the business.Heck man if its modern you could get away with some kinda Cantilevered building even. we got some very creative design architects out there.........Like JIM!!! :D
  12. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Another version of this could be a two-story outhouse. :rolleyes: :p :D
  13. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

:D :D Love it Jim. Thanks :thumb:
  14. zedob

zedob Member

I'd hate to be the guy below. :D
  15. Brunob1

Brunob1 New Member

Next on the list is a storage building for Slim Jim's. Could be refrigerated.
  16. Papa Bear

Papa Bear Member

The original Spaghetti Warehouse? I love it!
  17. timwatson

timwatson New Member

Laughing all the way

And I am still laughing. Humor not seen since John Allen. Thanks for the laugh and the great punny building.