Need more data...

Discussion in 'Trainspotter ID' started by ezdays, Sep 18, 2006.

1. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

I was just looking through some of these engine ID's and found one piece of data missing on just about every description, that being, who made the unit? I'm talking about who manufactured the prototype.

It would also be neat to add photos where there are none right now. Remember, a description is great, a picture is the icing on the cake.

Does anyone want to take up the challenge of adding this info where it needs to be? How important is this? Well, this is a reference and it should be as complete as possible.
  2. LoudMusic

LoudMusic Member

Perhaps a quick way of accomplishing that would be to create groups by manufacturer then move each loco model into that group (sub-forum).
  3. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

Don, so far it is easy. Every single locomotive mentioned on the ID board was built by EMD.
  4. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Thanks Russ, as you can tell, that's an area that I've not really been more than just curious about. That's another reason why I'm looking for pictures, I'm sure I'm not the only one that can't ID an engine just by looking at it.

So, why can't we get some other's up here. :wave: :wave: The question of the day today is about favorite engine manufactures. One response by Mileswestern is:
    Looks like we got some ways to go.:D
  5. Triplex

Triplex Active Member

Not anymore.