Need line drawing of Jeep Mutt M151

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by julescrafter, Feb 15, 2007.

1. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

Hi All,

I want to build a paper model of Jeep Mutt M151, is there anyone could help me, where should I looking for a line drawing of this vehicle. Thanks before...

Best Regads
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

I'm no jeep expert, so I don't really know what model you are talking about, BUT............. I do know that DGA has design a 1/48 scale WWII jeep and it will be released in many different version and with lots of extras in the not too distant future.

Expect a release from DeWayne..........:grin:

3. ronj

ronj New Member

4. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

5. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

6. Gil

Gil Active Member

7. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

8. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Cool! I will definately be getting me one of these babies!
    How big of a distant future are we talking about here John?
    100 years is not too distant compared to the lifespan of the universe.:twisted:

I know I'm a smart a**, just looking for some more info.:wink:

9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Suddenly I hear Carly Simon belting out Anticipation.................:twisted:

New versions are being created by the mind of Guido as we speak........ er type.

Also expect some new civilian aircraft soon.................boy I'm glad you can not reach through a PC monitor and thump people on the head!:grin:

10. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Me too or I would be covered with knots!:grin:

11. siddisoza

siddisoza Guest

This is not HK's type of fabrication. His is all straight pieces of angle iron and cut up truck frames with no geometry involved. ie, no strength.
    I invited Muttman over from the other G since I knew some of us would get a kick out of his project.
  12. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator