Need Info

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by jmarksbery, Mar 29, 2003.

1. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

A friend of mine wants me to model the WAWA interlocking tower for the Pennsylvania Railroad at WAWA Pennsylvania. Does anyone have any information, pictures or plans for such? Or tell me where to find them, I have tried to search but to no avail.
    Thanks Jim :(
  2. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Do you need that exact one or just a similar example? Do you have a photo of it? I might have plan for a similar one, keep my eyes peeled for it :D
  3. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Yeah jon, got a picture up close and some in the distance but sure could use more or a plan to go by, I guess one close would be fine, I can rig it from there I think. Thanks, Jim ;)

Attached Files:

• wawa.jpg
      File size:
      85.5 KB
  4. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

I'll try to find the plans I have and see if they are close...
  5. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Hey Jim, got one! Doesn't say WAWA on the side, but it's similar. I'll do some more looking and might even have a better one. Meanwhile, could you PM or e-mail me you e-mail address or post it? Mine is below in my siggy. Then I will send a plan or three. Also let me know if you have any attachment limits (I'm on dial up til Monday, so I won't get too carried away :) ).
  6. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Just ask and you will receive. Thanks so much jon-monon for the help. People like you are what make The Gauge #1.
    :) :) :)
  7. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

If you or yur friend need any info about the Wawa & Concordville RR (or PRR), I'll try to help. I live within 10 miles of it. Most of the track is still there. :)
  8. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Thanks guys for the information,
    N, you are right it is gone, for quite a while. I have my friends magazine with an article about it if anyone else is interested.
    Jim ;)